Cpt Falcon: A Life Story Cpt Falcon: A Life Story

this is really funny because nowadays the ice climbers are pretty much dead

Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice Undertale: Dreemurr Reborn Sprite Animation - The Choice

omfg this is awesome

Define Intervention Define Intervention

i knew that god was egoraptor the second he spoke

Jump Quest Jump Quest

dammit tons of delays of certain actions like moving and bouncing
also most of the time i receive impossible scenarios that halt progress. program something where the platforms at least need to be _____ distance or closer to each other.

also my music is here

orion1220 responds:

I understand what your saying but it does add difficulty to the game
So You have the chance factor where You have to do good when You Can

It would Be stupid easy if i did some of the things people are complaining about

Binding of Isaac: Creator Binding of Isaac: Creator

nothing too amazing but fun to mess around with :)

LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix)

we are number one but every second that passes I love you more ;)
10/10 meme m8

Future Imperfect Future Imperfect

R4R

Alright, i'm writing this as i listen to the song, so bear with me.

0:24 I like the concept of this part, but I feel like there should be more high end introduced besides the drums. i hear one of the instruments fading into the song, but i feel like it should be made more clear.

0:50 This is similar to before, overall needs more high end. most of the synths are mids or basses. the only obvious thing in the high end is the drums. However, this part is still really nice overall.

1:50 I think this was the sound i was hearing at 0:25 ??? also when this builds up to the drop, give more reverse cymbals or uplifters to it, since it feels very underhyped

2:15 I LOVE THIS PART!!!! <3<3<3 it's only a shame it didn't last longer

... stuff i've covered before (or just no glaring flaws)

3:26 Either decrease the feedback on the delay, or make sure the entire echo is rendered, that awkward cutoff is awkward

Overall, a nice (uplifting for me) DnB song that while has tiny little issues it gets the big picture right

9/10

5TanLey responds:

yep, the synth high-end was sacrificed for drums, I couldn't mix it right so I just lowpassed it

I noticed that end cut when listening to the mp3, but ain't anybody got time for rendering song twice :D

thx for more-than-one-line review!

Undertale - Megalovania (Iori Licea Cover) Undertale - Megalovania (Iori Licea Cover)

honestly this cover feels like you just slapped a couple of instruments onto a midi. and also that frickin saw is way too loud! JEEZ!

Totty Face Totty Face

looks like a hooker and bonzi buddy had a child who just learned the birds and the bees the hard way

Newgrounds Audio Underdog Sigs '16 Newgrounds Audio Underdog Sigs '16

0/5 no guacamole
jk these are really nice!
can't say too much that TaintedLogic did not other than that i REALLY like the font you used for "audio underdog"
what font is that?

Decky responds:

Thanks buddy.

The font used is called Mechanization and can be found here: