LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix)

we are number one but every second that passes I love you more ;)
10/10 meme m8

Future Imperfect Future Imperfect

R4R

Alright, i'm writing this as i listen to the song, so bear with me.

0:24 I like the concept of this part, but I feel like there should be more high end introduced besides the drums. i hear one of the instruments fading into the song, but i feel like it should be made more clear.

0:50 This is similar to before, overall needs more high end. most of the synths are mids or basses. the only obvious thing in the high end is the drums. However, this part is still really nice overall.

1:50 I think this was the sound i was hearing at 0:25 ??? also when this builds up to the drop, give more reverse cymbals or uplifters to it, since it feels very underhyped

2:15 I LOVE THIS PART!!!! <3<3<3 it's only a shame it didn't last longer

... stuff i've covered before (or just no glaring flaws)

3:26 Either decrease the feedback on the delay, or make sure the entire echo is rendered, that awkward cutoff is awkward

Overall, a nice (uplifting for me) DnB song that while has tiny little issues it gets the big picture right

9/10

5TanLey responds:

yep, the synth high-end was sacrificed for drums, I couldn't mix it right so I just lowpassed it

I noticed that end cut when listening to the mp3, but ain't anybody got time for rendering song twice :D

thx for more-than-one-line review!

Undertale - Megalovania (Iori Licea Cover) Undertale - Megalovania (Iori Licea Cover)

honestly this cover feels like you just slapped a couple of instruments onto a midi. and also that frickin saw is way too loud! JEEZ!

Danque Danque

some deym fine electro house if i say so myself!

Night walk extended Night walk extended

i wanted to go ahead and review this but then i realized that it was SIXTEEN WHOLE MINUTES and i feel like no song on earth should be 16 minutes. i skimmed a bit however and it feels like its varied just enough so you can put it in the background and do other stuff on your pc, but you can't just listen to it by itself.

(Chillstep) Purple Leaves (Chillstep) Purple Leaves

ok, before the criticism starts; i LOVE the arrangement
there are some key things in EQ you can work on
you can turn down the high end on the bass. it stick out in the high end the most out of all the instuments, and therefore donimates the whole track
the saxaphone can be a TINY bit louder. just so it is heard more during the breakdown
maybe on the main snare and even the kick can have a bit more high end
(just take my review for a grain of salt though, i could be completely wrong though)
one more thing, i LOVE the drum patterns you use :D

5TanLey responds:

thx, thx, thx

I know there are always some things that could be improved :)

Megalovania Elevator Jazz Version Megalovania Elevator Jazz Version

may i ask what soundfonts or VSTs you use? or all of these live instuments?

EternalSushi responds:

This one uses RealGuitar for the guitar bit, SGM V.2 soundfont with vibraphones, DVS Saxophone. None are live!

TheFatRat - No No No TheFatRat - No No No

deym. you never fail to impress me! i love the chopped vocals you use during the drops!

Hamulndurrtale Hamulndurrtale

Hamilton and Dreams better be next. GET BACK TO WORK YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW hahahAHAHAHA

johnfn responds:

:D :D

Geometry Dash.mp3 Geometry Dash.mp3

CAN I USE THIS IN GEOMETRY DASH?!?!?!?! WHAT'S THE FRICKIN CODE YOU LITTLE SHIT?!?!?!??!

TheDukesDepot responds:

Lol. I heard it got blocked for some reason.